Diesel & Heavy Vehicles
Kingston Fleet & Auto Service is the largest repair facility located in Kingston’s west-end that can service any size of heavy vehicle. Our shop is a fully licensed provincially approved Vehicle Inspection Station. Our garage offers extended business hours to get your repairs done after-hours, getting your vehicle back into service when you need to use it.
Included in our seven service bays are 3 vehicle lifts and two sets of heavy-duty portable lifts each capable of lifting 64,000 lbs. This flexibility of the lifting equipment allows Kingston Fleet to work on any size of vehicle, large or small. In addition to vehicle repair and maintenance, Kingston Fleet & Auto Service also offers large truck and motor coach washing and lavatory dumping.
Our industry leading data base software allows us to keep track of all service work and repairs to ensure we have the records you need, when you need them. We stand behind our work and all repairs and maintenance is fully guaranteed.
Kingston Fleet offers extended hours of service to minimize the downtime of your vehicle when you need to use it. Our licensed technicians start at 4:00 am weekdays to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Our heavy vehicle services include:
- Free vehicle pick up and drop off
- Mobile roadside service
- Air Brake repairs or replacement
- Tire sales or repairs
- Diesel injector repair or replacement
- Battery testing or replacement
- Air conditioning servicing and repair
- Exhaust repair/replacement
- Suspension & steering repairs
- Oil changes & grease jobs
- Engine tune-ups and diagnosis
- Cooling system repair and testing
- Electrical repairs
- Engine or transmission repair or replacement
- Vehicle safety inspections